Thanks to the growing awareness of the health benefits of safe and healthy water and issues with sustainability, many resources are now available to help you better understand why the quality of your water is so important for you, your family and the environment.
- Absorbing Chlorinated Water Through the Skin is More Dangerous Than Drinking It
- Carcinogen Found in 39 Long Island, NY, Water Districts
- Health Risks of Drinking De-Mineralized (distilled) Water
- TIME: The Perils of Plastic
- Reader’s Digest: Rethink What Your Drink
- Good Housekeeping: Is Your Tap Water Safe?
- USA Today: Beyond Flint – Excessive LEAD levels found in almost 2,000 water systems across 50 states
- Insurance Agents: Home Drinking Water Safety
- The Lymphatic System – The Sanitation Engineer of all Body Fluids, Glands, Organs and Tissues
- Dr. Sarah Williams: Thirsty? Drink a Glass of Water, But Be Sure You Know if it is Truly Clean.
- Healthy News: Your Body’s Nighttime Cleaning Crew
PUR2o In the News
- Natural Awakenings Magazine: Drinking Better Water
- Natural Awakenings Magazine: Plastic Changed our World
- Natural Awakenings Magazine: Making Long Island Drinking Water Safer
- Natural Awakenings Magazine: Power to Change
- Natural Awakenings Magazine: Ditch the Plastic
- Before it’s News: Ban the Bottle
- Tap in Net: Ban the Bottle
- Mindful Living NJ Magazine: NJ-based water filtration company offers advice about keeping tabs on your tap
- Green Talk with Sharon Dale & Mike Brown: Clean Drinking Water
- LadyLux: How Safe is Your Drinking Water?
- Other Resources
- Jeff Bridges narrates: Open Your Eyes – When Did We Become a Plastic Society?
- Chris Jordan: Message from the Gyre
- Adrienne Esposito of the Citizens Campaign for the Environment on contaminants in Long Island’s drinking water.
- Drink High Alklaine Water to Raise Protective Gut Microbiota
- Please contact PUR2o Water Filtration and Purification if you have specific questions about treating Point of Use (drinking and cooking) water or Point of Entry (whole house filtration) water.